This tattoo numbing cream will numb the area to be tattooed, pierced or lasered.
✯ Relieve pain
✯ Finish in less sessions
✯ Great for tattoos, piercings, cosmetic tattoos, laser tattoo removal, laser hair removal, etc.
SHIPPING NOTE: If needed by a certain time frame (for example, in time for an existing appointment), we suggest selecting a FedEx Express delivery service during checkout, as it is less likely to experience delays. Please see our Shipping FAQ for more info.
10 g (0.35 oz) cream / tube
- Single Tube
- 6 Tube Pack
- 15 Tube Pack
- 25 Tube Pack (Non-retail─tubes, boxes and instructions come separate)
Lidocaine, Prilocaine, Epinephrine
Directions from manufacturer:
In order to ensure maximum numbing, please DON’T DRINK ANY FORM OF ALCOHOL within 24 hours of Tattooing, or the numbing may not be as effective or long lasting.
Please spot test the day prior to use on a small area that’ll be tattooed the next day, especially if you have sensitive skin for 10-20 mins on a small area to ensure that your skin doesn’t become inflamed. Some minor localized redness is normal.
Steps for use;
- Wash and exfoliate the area to be tattooed, lasered or pierced thoroughly with soap, water and and exfoliator to remove dirt and dead skin. This will help the cream better penetrate. Dry area completely.
- Apply a thick amount of numbing cream (about 2 mm) to the area and rub in thoroughly.
- Cover with cling film. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
- Leave cream and wrap in place for 90 minutes before procedure.
- After 90 minutes, remove the cling film and wipe the cream away with paper towel and you’re ready for your pain free tattoo!
For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; it is recommended to split the tattoo into 3 hour sessions and apply and remove the cream to each section prior to starting.
Skin typically remains numb for 3-4 hours once cream is removed depending on your skin type and location on the body.
Only leave on broken skin for 30 minutes at a time.
Disclaimer: The Needle Parlor, Inc and Tattoo Numbing Cream Co. assume no responsibility for allergic reactions or adverse effects of any kind, please read the ingredients and instructions for use carefully before use and ask any questions you may have. If you have ever had any skin problems or allergic reactions or you’re in doubt at all, then consult a doctor before use.