THE POWER OF TURMERIC AND ITS POTENT ANTI-AGING BENEFITS
Turmeric is most associated with South and Southeast Asian cuisine, this sharp-tasting spice is actually in the same botanical family as ginger. Did you know that this powerful orange-red root is also a potent anti-aging ingredient?
If you love organic products and want to look younger with the power of organic ingredients, then the Anti-Aging Turmeric Oil is the perfect anti-aging elixir for you! The Anti-Aging Turmeric is safe, organic, dermatologically tested and approved, and FDA certified!
Turn back time on your skin with the Anti-Aging Turmeric Oil!
Get your own Anti-Aging Turmeric Oil today!
Lisa is a thirty-five-year-old restaurant manager who has a lot on her plate. She must look nice and presentable to the customers. However, her life as a restaurant manager is stressful and her age really wore down her skin. Luckily, she has the Anti-Aging Turmeric Oil on her side.
-” I’m so glad the Anti-Aging Turmeric Oil exists. Now, my skin no longer feels dry and itchy, and it added much-needed hydration to my skin. My skin also feels way more plumper which gives my skin back its youthful glow.”
Brianna’s dry and aging skin was pumped back to life all thanks to the Anti-Aging Turmeric Oil. Now her skin feels and looks so younger.
-” I love organic products and the Anti-Aging Turmeric Oil is the perfect match for me. I love the moisture and its easy application and absorption. A few drops does a long way and the hydration lasts the entire day. I use this during the morning when getting ready for work and at night before going to bed. It’s a perfect everyday product!”
Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) is an all-rounder root. This orange-red root is beneficial as it contains high levels of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that help improve overall health Turmeric contains antioxidants that lighten dark spots, blemishes, scars, and general discoloration. It contains anti-inflammatory agents that prevent the development of acne, swelling, redness, and inflammation which is also beneficial for maintaining the skin’s youthful appearance. Additionally, Turmeric prevents the skin from drying by boosting and improving the skin’s hydration levels.
Olive Oil is an effective makeup remover and can be used daily as a moisturizer. Olive oil also helps treat damaged skin tissues caused by excessive exfoliation, treats acne and acne scars, tempers inflammation, and treats skin conditions such as rosacea and psoriasis. Olive oil is also responsible for skin regeneration. Lastly and most importantly, it combats free radical formation to prevent the premature aging of cells.
Sunflower Oil contains Vitamin K, which helps protect the collagen in the body. Collagen is an essential protein found in the skin. By protecting collagen, the body maintains its intracellular matrix and keeps the skin tight. Additionally, Vitamin K can also help balance skin coloration and minimizes dark spots, freckles, and blemishes. Vitamin C helps with skin lightening and boosts collagen production. Vitamin A helps prevent acne breakouts and boosts the immune system from pathogenic infection. Vitamin D is an anti-inflammatory agent that prevents the worsening of skin conditions such as acne, dryness, psoriasis, and vitiligo.
SIENNA’S EXPERIENCE WITH THE ANTI-AGING TURMERIC OIL
“Ever since I hit thirty, my skin became super dry and wrinkles appeared. I hate how my skin just looks so old. The dryness of my skin feels extremely dry and I just want my wrinkles gone.”
“My skin’s hydration has increased. I use this daily and my skin feels super soft and moisturized. No longer does it feel super itchy and super dry. I haven't had a single day with dry skin in weeks!”
“Thanks to all the added hydration, my skin has consistently become moisturized and balanced at the same time! Hot and cold temperatures no longer rattle my skin to the extremes as they used to before I started using the Anti-Aging Turmeric Oil!”
“My wrinkles and fine lines have disappeared in just three months' time, which is a miracle as most of the products I used would take half a year to fade. My pores have also started to close, which really added to how smooth, lively, and young my skin looked! The Anti-Aging Turmeric Oil is a gentle product that is easy to apply and easy to wash off with normal cleansers and soaps. All in all, it’s really convenient to use and it dries quickly which makes it perfect to use even during the morning rush before going to work!”
- Anti-Aging- The Anti-Aging Turmeric Oil eliminates wrinkles, fine lines, sagging skin, and crow’s feet!
- Hydrating- The Anti-Aging Turmeric Oil rejuvenates and rehydrates dry skin, which is suitable for all skin types, but is most beneficial for people with dry and aging skin.
- Anti-Blemish- The Anti-Aging Turmeric Oil maintains and improves the skin’s barrier properties which protect the skin from bacterial permeation which causes acne, blackheads, and whiteheads.
- Addresses and Treats Hyperpigmentation- Eliminate acne scars, sun spots, dark eye bags, and pigmentation issues with the Anti-Aging Turmeric Oil.
- Tightens and Lifts Skin- The Anti-Aging Turmeric Oil deeply hydrates and nourishes the intercellular matrix deeply embedded in the skin, which increases collagen production, resulting in lifted and tighter skin.
- Daily Use- The Anti-Aging Turmeric Oil can be used daily.
- Gentle and Universal- The Anti-Aging Turmeric Oil is suitable for all skin types and contains organic ingredients that are gentle on the skin and does not contain any parabens, irritants, or preservatives.
HOW TO USE
- Thoroughly wash and dry your face as you normally would
- Apply toner and pat your face dry.
- Place 1-2 drops of the Anti-Aging Turmeric Oil onto clean fingers.
- Spread the Anti-Aging Turmeric Oil in an upward motion.
- Massage the product onto your skin in a gentle circular motion until the product has been fully incorporated into the skin.
- Do not use the product on open, bleeding, and damaged skin.
- Keep out the reach of children and pets.
- For external use only.
- Ingredients: Turmeric Butter, Olive Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil
- Net Weight: 50ml
- Target Audience: Men, Women, General, Unisex
- Target Age: Adults
- Applicable Body Parts: Face, Neck
- Applicable Skin Types: All Skin Types, Most recommended for aging and dry skin types
- Cosmetic Effects: Anti-Aging, Hydrating, Moisturizing, Oil Control, Skin Brightening, Scar Removal, Anti-Acne, Anti-Blemish, Anti-Whitehead, and Anti-Blackheads
- Recommended Usage: Twice a Day, Daily
- X 1/2/3 Anti-Aging Turmeric Oil